CI Days provides an opportunity for the MSU community to share information about cyberinfrastructure resources and their use in research. This free event will feature:
- Nationally-renowned research leaders from multiple disciplines presenting how advanced technologies have enabled their scholarly work
- A panel of MSU researchers discussing CI challenges and solutions
- Posters showcasing CI-enabled research at MSU
- Resource fair featuring CI resources available to MSU researchers; and
- While the preconference workshops are full and no longer available for registration, the keynotes and breakout sessions look very interesting.
Participants are not required to be present for the full day of events. You may select to participate in only the presentations that are of interest to your work. We hope you will register and plan to attend this event and also encourage interested faculty and students in your unit to register and attend. More information, including a detailed agenda is available at http:/tech.msu.edu/CI-Days/index.html.
This event, coordinated by the Institute for Cyber Enabled Research (iCER) and IT Services’ Research Support Team, is jointly sponsored by the Vice President for Research and Graduate Studies and IT Services. CI Days is based on an initiative originally supported by the National Science Foundation (NSF) in 2010 to support the implementation and use of cyberinfrastructure in support of research.